Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

~MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Press play!

Last night we had chinese hot pot dinner for Christmas Eve. Funny huh?


It was spicy!!! and Yummy!! too! It's prepared by Kenny's other two housemates, Tang Wei and Gloria(picture Below).




Other Chinese guests


Here's my senior, Kenny. He is currently a graduate student in ME department specializing in Manufacturing.

After dinner, around 10.30pm, we opened out presents cause one of the girl had to leave earlier cause she had a flight at 7am the next morning.




Look at what I got...

Yeap.... huge TIGER sandals. You put your feet into the mouth. It's pretty warm. It's from one of my senior's friends. I got my senior a Motorola Bluetooth headset.



It was a pretty good first Christmas in Houghton, MI. Gonna go to Chicago for new years.

I am currently staying at my senior's place for the winter break. This is because if you are going to stay in the dorms, you will be charged more. So, right now, I am staying in my senior's room. I am sleeping on a sofa bed. But, I am too lazy to open it up into a bed cause as you can see, there is lack of space in the room.




For a 360 view of the room go to http://calvinsc.googlepages.com/KennysRoom.mov
You will need a quicktime plugin in your browser to work. Should work for most cases.

For more Christmas Eve photos, go to http://calvinsc.multiply.com/photos/album/58/Christmas_Eve_2007

Happy Holidays from ME!!

No comments:

Live to eat or Eat to live?