Saturday, December 1, 2007

Las Vegas Trip

It's been a week since my trip. I didn't have time to post up an entry because it has been busy week.

Anyway, the Vegas Trip was GREAT, with stops at Lansing, MI and Chicago, IL. A memorable first trip out of town.

The atmosphere in Vegas wasmagnificent! The buildings were majestic and the scnearies were breathtaking.

I took about 5.6GB worth of photos.

The hotels both inside and outside were really beautiful. The night scene was stunning too. Neon lights were everywhere beautifying a city which was already astonishing even in the morning.

I would love to describe every place that I went to, but there is just way too much to write. I don't really like writing a lot. So let the photos do the talking.

Look for the latest albums with Vegas labeled to it http://calvinsc.multiply.com/photos




Do check out the other photos that i took in Lansing and Chicago!



That's all for now!







No comments:

Live to eat or Eat to live?