Sunday, January 13, 2008

Something from a loved one...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just got back from staying off campus, went to grab my mail today... And I received my first parcel from Malaysia!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us From my one and only sweetheart... Yiling!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not cheap to send something from Malaysia to US... (vice versa)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A big big surprise from my beloved Yiling!!! She sent me my favourite chocolates! I can't believe it. She told me last time that it's impossible to send chocolates to US. But but but.... she did not only send one box, but two boxes of chocolate! Gosh, she's full of surprises!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But of all the things, this is my most favourite gift!
She made a scrapbook page about us! The messages on it are so beautiful!

I love you so much Yiling!


THANKS DEAR!

1 comment:

YilingL said...

glad you like it :)

Live to eat or Eat to live?