Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sushi Weekend!

I had sushi cravings this week... So... It's time for a sushi weekend! The last time I made sushi was 2 months back maybe.

The method for cooking sushi rice is widely available on google... So I am gonna skip the ingredients part. Just wanna showcase what sushi we had for this weekend...

Ebi (Prawn) Nigiri-zushi

Crabstick Nigiri-zushi

Tofu Nigiri-zushi
This was specially prepared for my vegetarian friend, Edward. I grilled the tofu and topped it off with teriyaki sauce.

Baked Chicken Teriyaki Nigiri-zushi
This is truly homemade! The teriyaki sauce was homemade, NOT bottled. My housemate, Shu Ting's brother is a Japanese cuisine chef, so Shu Ting has the secret recipe for the perfect teriyaki sauce. It tasted absolutely perfect baked with chicken.

World's Largest Temaki by - Nicholas!

Not bad huh? I try and make more fulfilling dishes during weekends.

No comments:

Live to eat or Eat to live?