Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Smile on Her Face... Priceless...

My one year anniversary with my beloved Yiling is coming really soon...

Since it's my first year anniversary and we're a thousand miles apart. I'd to think of something to celebrate this occasion. So, I thought of getting something special and meaningful for my dearest. I have always known that Yiling loves snow globes/water globes ever since I was friends with her. So, I'd been searching for some since a couple of months ago. Finally I managed to come across a website which has exactly what i needed. Snow globes with custom engraving. The result...


It's a pretty big snow globe which also includes a musical box in it. It plays the tune "Love me tender" and the heart and key rotates when the dial for the music is twisted. At the bottom of the heart and key has a platform surrounded by "I love you always," "je t'aime", "Forever" and "Together". And of course, at the front I customized it accordingly. I really like the design of this water globe. I think it suits this occasion very much.

So, I got this prepared since a couple of months ago and finally posted it on April 1st and it arrived in the arms of Yiling yesterday, April 9th. Pretty efficient shipping I would say.

As the title of this entry goes...

The Smile on Her Face... Priceless!

I yiling.L

p.s. I have to start planning for next year... oh wait... I have to start planning for Yiling's birthday first. It's sad not to be able to celebrate such occasions when you're so many miles apart from your partner. It only makes the heart grow fonder...

No comments:

Live to eat or Eat to live?